- Welcome back from Mrs. Naughton - Dear Queen of Peace Grammar School Families, Welcome back! I hope your summer was fun, safe, restful, and filled with great family memories. I hope you also made the time to refresh your spirit for the new school year. I missed you! Welcome to what promises to be another wonderful school year at Queen of […]
- School Survey- Your Thoughts Matter! - Almost time to come back! If you haven’t already, please take a few moments to fill out the parents survey found in the parents section of our website. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas do matter and are given serious attention.
- New Testing Vehicle for COOP High-School Entrance Examination - This fall, eighth grade students in Catholic elementary schools seeking admission to Archdiocesan Catholic high schools will take a new testing vehicle under the Cooperative Admissions Examination Program (COOP) to assist school staff in evaluating freshman candidates. The High School Placement Test (HSPT), produced by Scholastic Services, Inc., replaces a previous test designed by McGraw-Hill […]
- Your Voice Was Heard! - Thank you for letting your voices be heard concerning the proposed budget cuts for NJ Non-Public Schools. Your concern and interest in this important issue resulted in increases for Queen of Peace students for nursing, technology, and security aid. This is wonderful news for QPGS children.
- 2017/2018 Registration- Give Your Child the Gift of a Catholic Education! - Awaken Greatness! Give your child the gift of a Catholic education. Queen of Peace Grammar School will be open and accepting registrations through the summer. Come and experience for yourself our loving, faith-filled learning community. Our summer hours are Monday through Thursday from 9AM to 1PM.
- An important letter from Dr. Margaret Dames - May 16, 2017 Dear Queen of Peace Elementary School Students, Parents and Friends, We realize that these have been difficult days for all members of the Queen of Peace Elementary School family as you have heard news that Queen of Peace High School will close at the end of June 2017. Unfortunately, this sad news […]
- QPGS STEM EXPO - Queen of Peace Grammar School was chosen to be part of a a unique STEM initiative from the Archdiocese of Newark that addressed global challenges (i.e.hunger, clean water, poverty). Our STEM Expo, held on February 1st, was a remarkable and extraordinary success. Our students were able to present their work to a genuine audience of engineers, […]
- Queen of Peace Grammar School Clubs in Full Swing for All Interests! - Queen of Peace Grammar School offers a variety of Clubs for all student interests. In addition to the many CYO activities, the following clubs are in full swing: Forensics, Art Club, Souls on Fire, Math Club, Peer Tutoring, Battle of the Books, Reading Buddies, Blockscool, Music Lessons, Choir, and Chess Club. Please call the office […]
Who we are
Queen of Peace Grammar School is a Catholic parochial school (Pre-K 3 to Grade 8) located in Southern Bergen County, New Jersey, within the Archdiocese of Newark. Through a rigorous, faith based education, Queen of Peace seeks to produce globally minded, technically literate, and morally founded students, equipped to meet the challenges of a diverse and dynamic society.