- 2017/2018 Registration- Give Your Child the Gift of a Catholic Education! - Awaken Greatness! Queen of Peace Grammar School is a beautiful, faith-filled community that nurtures children in mind, body, and spirit. QPGS has rolling admissions for Preschool. Come and experience for yourself our loving, faith-filled learning community. Come take a tour Monday through Thursday between 9AM-1PM.
- Queen of Peace Grammar School Clubs in Full Swing for All Interests! - Queen of Peace Grammar School offers a variety of Clubs for all student interests. In addition to the many CYO activities, the following clubs are in full swing: Forensics, Souls on Fire, Math Club, Peer Tutoring, Battle of the Books, Reading Buddies, Blockscool, Rubik’s Cube Club, Music Lessons, Choir, Art Club, and Chess Club. Please […]
- New Testing Vehicle for COOP High-School Entrance Examination - This fall, eighth grade students in Catholic elementary schools seeking admission to Archdiocesan Catholic high schools will take a new testing vehicle under the Cooperative Admissions Examination Program (COOP) to assist school staff in evaluating freshman candidates. The High School Placement Test (HSPT), produced by Scholastic Services, Inc., replaces a previous test designed by McGraw-Hill […]
- Your Voice Was Heard! - Thank you for letting your voices be heard concerning the proposed budget cuts for NJ Non-Public Schools. Your concern and interest in this important issue resulted in increases for Queen of Peace students for nursing, technology, and security aid. This is wonderful news for QPGS children.
- An important letter from Dr. Margaret Dames - May 16, 2017 Dear Queen of Peace Elementary School Students, Parents and Friends, We realize that these have been difficult days for all members of the Queen of Peace Elementary School family as you have heard news that Queen of Peace High School will close at the end of June 2017. Unfortunately, this sad news […]
- QPGS STEM EXPO - Queen of Peace Grammar School was chosen to be part of a unique STEM initiative from the Archdiocese of Newark that addressed global challenges (i.e. hunger, clean water, poverty). Our STEM Expo, held on February 1st, was a remarkable and extraordinary success. Our students were able to present their work to a genuine audience of engineers, […]
- Come Join the Fun at Mommy and Me! - Come play and make new friends at our school’s highly acclaimed Mommy and Me Program for 2 – 3 year olds!! (For Children born after October 1, 2014) This free, fun-filled program will be returning on Fridays, in October from 11:30AM to 12:15PM. Children must be supervised by a parent or approved guardian throughout the […]
- Lobels Uniform Site - The Lobels Uniform site can now be accessed in the parents section on our website. The login is qpgs. The password is QPESNA. Please also note a visual shoe guide under the parents tab on our website.
Who We Are
Queen of Peace Grammar School is a Catholic parochial school (Pre-K3 to Grade 8) located in Southern Bergen County, New Jersey, within the Archdiocese of Newark. Through a rigorous, faith based education, Queen of Peace seeks to produce global minded, technically literate, morally sound students, equipped to meet the challenges of a diverse and dynamic society.