- Celebrate Catholic Schools Week- Your Invited! - You are invited in the celebration of Catholic Schools Week at Queen of Peace Grammar School! (January 28th through February 3rd) Come experience our beautiful learning community, witness our academic excellence, and feel the presence of God that permeates all areas of our school. Join us at the 10:30AM Mass on Sunday, January 28th at Queen […]
- Launching PreK Prep!!! - Queen of Peace Grammar School is planning to offer a new Preschool Program this spring!!! This preschool prep program will run on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 8AM to 11AM. Children must be potty trained and have a birthdate in the range between October 1, 2014 through April 1, 2015 . Because the PreK Prep […]
- Accepting Registrations- Give Your Child the Gift of a Catholic Education! - Awaken Greatness! Queen of Peace Grammar School is a beautiful, faith-filled community that nurtures children in mind, body, and spirit. QPGS has rolling admissions for Preschool. Come and experience for yourself our loving, faith-filled learning community. Come take a tour Monday through Thursday between 9AM-11AM.
- Queen of Peace Grammar School Clubs in Full Swing for All Interests! - Queen of Peace Grammar School offers a variety of Clubs for all student interests. In addition to the many CYO activities, the following clubs are in full swing: Forensics, Souls on Fire, Math Club, Peer Tutoring, Battle of the Books, Reading Buddies, Blockscool, Rubik’s Cube Club, Music Lessons, Choir, Art Club, and Chess Club. Please […]
- Come Join the Fun at Mommy and Me! - Come play and make new friends at our school’s highly acclaimed Mommy and Me Program for 2 – 3 year olds!! (For Children born after October 1, 2014) This free, fun-filled program will be returning on Fridays, in October from 11:30AM to 12:15PM. Children must be supervised by a parent or approved guardian throughout the […]
- Lobels Uniform Site - The Lobel’s Uniform site can now be accessed in the Parents section tab on our website. The login is qpgs. The password is QPESNA. In addition, please note a visual shoe guide is also available under the same Parents section tab.
- Protecting God’s Children - Any parent interested in accompanying their child on a class trip, volunteering in the classroom, or becoming a class parent, must successfully complete the Protecting God’s Children Program. Please visit www.virtus.org for upcoming classes and registration. Before attending the class, a volunteer application, code of conduct, and background check needs to be completed. You can […]
- Get Principal’s Corner updates in your email - Did you know what you can receive updates from Queen of Peace Grammar School right in your inbox? All you have to do is enter your email in the form below or on any of the recent Principal’s Corner posts. Whenever a new item is posted, you’ll be notified right away!
Who We Are
Queen of Peace Grammar School is a Catholic parochial school (Pre-K3 to Grade 8) located in Southern Bergen County, New Jersey, within the Archdiocese of Newark. Through a rigorous, faith based education, Queen of Peace seeks to produce global minded, technically literate, morally sound students, equipped to meet the challenges of a diverse and dynamic society.